ALLYN TWIN/TWIN LOW BUNK
Save space in retro style with our Mid-Century Modern Twin Over Twin Low Bunk Bed. At just over 48 inches tall, this modern low bunk bed is perfect for little ones sleeping in a “big kid” bed for the very first time. The top bunk has two ladder entrances, allowing you to place the ladder on the front or the end of the bed to fit your space. Tall guard rails on the top bunk help keep sleepers secure all night long.
Features You’ll Love:
- Perfect for sharing (if they want to)! Choose a different bed each night, or create the ideal shared room or ultimate sleepover headquarters.
- Plenty of headroom on the bottom bunk = your favorite storytime spot.
- Stacked sleeping surfaces open up more room for play.
- Two finish options: Pecan/White or Walnut/White
What Parents Will Appreciate:
- Sleek silhouette with no visible hardware and a solid pine wood and white melamine finish creates a modern, mid-century style.
- Strong plywood slats and metal support bars create a high 400 lb. resting weight capacity per bunk.
- Rounded edges near the ladder entrances make climbing into bed extra safe.
Includes easy-to-read instructions and all the tools you need for a quick setup. Bed ships in one box and is heavy due to solid wood construction.
Safety is our #1 priority. All our furniture is tested to meet or exceed US and EU safety standards – and we repeat those tests every single year.
- Total Footprint: Mid-century bunk bed measures 77.75” L x 42” W x 48.75” H without ladder (ladder extends 13.25″ from bed); Ideal for low ceilings, low-profile bunk on the floor measures 48.75” H with an underbed height of 31”